Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question about Emily's Wig

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emily arrived today and I'm not sure that I'm satisfied with this particular doll. The part in her hair is very white on one side. It's as if you can see through to the wig cap, but it's white.

    Anyone else noticed this on Emily?

    I think I'll call CS and order another.

  2. #2
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Post

    Concerns about her wig have been posted a lot here. A lot of people are complaining that you can see the glue in her part. Maybe that is the white you are refering to. I said this in another post--I am glad HB is the unofficial testers of AG merchandise. I am going to AGPC this weekend to pick up Emily. You better believe I am opening every box until I find a good wig.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member keristars's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Emily I received today has a vivid white part as well. I'm not keeping her, so I'm not too concerned, but it is odd.


    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •